Tickets are on sale NOW for the second In Cider Festival on January 31st – February 2nd, 2020.
The 3 day indoor festival takes place at Pontins Sand Bay holiday park on the beautiful Sand Bay shoreline just outside Weston-super-Mare.
In Cider bridges the gap between summer festival seasons – banishing the winter blues through a winning combination of live music, Bluecoat entertainment, catered accommodation and the friendliest festival crowd on the planet! Here are some video highlights from 2019 to give you an idea of what goes on.
Tickets are £175 per person (no booking fees!) and are charged per accommodation unit (Single, Twin, Double or Triple berth chalets). Premium ‘club’ chalets with upgraded facilities are sold on a first come, first served basis to reward early bird bookings. Tickets include 3 nights half board accommodation, all music and entertainment plus full use of the Pontins leisure facilities including indoor heated swimming pool.
Weekend and Day tickets without accommodation (but including evening meal) are also available in limited numbers: Friday £29 / Saturday £49 / Sunday £39
Daily line-up as follows:
Tickets went on general sale from https://fuelledby.bigcartel.com/ on 7th April and demand has already been high following last year’s SOLD OUT event!
Our music and entertainment line-up is now being released, with the return of folk / rock favourites Ferocious Dog as Saturday night headliners. They’ll be joined by an almighty supporting cast including Mad Dog Mcrea, Holy Moly & The Crackers, Gaz Brookfield & The Company Of Thieves, Neck, Dakka Skanks, The Leylines, Nick Parker & The False Alarms, The Lagan, Headsticks, The Communicators, Imprints, The Surfin’ Turnips, Davey Malone, Smokin’ Donuts, Jake Martin & The Broken Bodies, Samantics, The Surfin’ Birds, Boot Hill All Stars, Concrete Rose, Sinful Maggie, Irie Fire, Corky and DJ Dapper Dan.
More information is being regularly posted on our Facebook page so please give us a like and a follow to be sure of being in the know.
Pack your swimming costume, fancy dress and thirst for cider… and we’ll see you there!
Please note that the following Terms and Conditions apply:
* Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred after purchase.
* The right of admission is reserved.
* You must keep your festival wristband on at all times. Persons without a wristband will be excluded from the
* Only alcohol and soft drinks bought on site may be consumed in the licensed bar areas. People flouting this
will be excluded from the site.
* No illegal drugs, nitrous oxide or legal highs can be brought onto the site.
* This is an 18+ event. If you are fortunate to look younger than 25 you will be asked for ID on entry. No ID, No
* Strobe lighting will be used at the festival.
* Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and offenders will be ejected from the site.
* You must not use the swimming pool or other leisure facilities while under the influence of alcohol.
* The management reserve the right to alter the advertised programme at any time.
* The ticket price includes an evening meal on Fri / Sat / Sun and breakfast on Sat / Sun / Mon.
* Bedding and bath towel hire is included in the ticket price, however you will need to provide your own towels
for the swimming pool.
* With the exceptions of assistance dogs notified to us on booking, pets are not
allowed on site.
Further T&Cs for Weekend (accommodation), Weekend (non-accommodation) and Day tickets are shown at point of purchase.