Tickets for In Cider Festival 2020 go on general sale on Sunday 7th April 2020, following a one week priority pre-sale to last year’s ticket holders.
The 3 day indoor festival takes place at Pontins Sand Bay holiday park on the beautiful Sand Bay shoreline just outside Weston-super-Mare, on the weekend of January 31st – February 2nd.
In Cider bridges the gap between summer festival seasons – banishing the winter blues through a winning combination of live music, Bluecoat entertainment, catered accommodation and the friendliest festival crowd on the planet! Here are some video highlights from 2019 to give you an idea of what goes on.
Tickets are £175 per person (no booking fees!) and are charged per accommodation unit (Single, Twin, Double or Triple berth chalets). Premium ‘club’ chalets with upgraded facilities are sold on a first come, first served basis to reward early bird bookings. Tickets include 3 nights half board accommodation, all music and entertainment plus full use of the Pontins leisure facilities including indoor heated swimming pool.
Tickets go on general sale from https://fuelledby.bigcartel.com/ on 7th April at 6pm and we’re expecting high demand following last year’s sold out event!
Our music and entertainment line-up is yet to be released, but you can look at the 2019 poster to see the kind of high level acts that we’ll be aiming to match. The likes of Ferocious Dog, Skinny Lister, Tankus The Henge and Beans On Toast rocked a sold out crowd last winter, and we’ll be aiming for similar high energy, crowd pleasing acts again in 2020!
More information is being regularly posted on our Facebook page so please give us a like and a follow to be sure of being in the know.
Pack your swimming costume, fancy dress and thirst for cider… and we’ll see you there!
Please note that the following Terms and Conditions apply:
* Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred after purchase.
* The right of admission is reserved.
* You must keep your festival wristband on at all times. Persons without a wristband will be excluded from the
* Only alcohol and soft drinks bought on site may be consumed in the licensed bar areas. People flouting this
will be excluded from the site.
* No illegal drugs, nitrous oxide or legal highs can be brought onto the site.
* This is an 18+ event. If you are fortunate to look younger than 25 you will be asked for ID on entry. No ID, No
* Strobe lighting will be used at the festival.
* Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and offenders will be ejected from the site.
* You must not use the swimming pool or other leisure facilities while under the influence of alcohol.
* The management reserve the right to alter the advertised programme at any time.
* The ticket price includes an evening meal on Fri / Sat / Sun and breakfast on Sat / Sun / Mon.
* Bedding and bath towel hire is included in the ticket price, however you will need to provide your own towels
for the swimming pool.
* With the exceptions of assistance dogs notified to us on booking, pets are not
allowed on site.
Further T&Cs for Weekend (accommodation), Weekend (non-accommodation) and Day tickets are shown at point of purchase.