Gather up your friends and head to the seaside for our brand new 3 day indoor music festival extravaganza!
In Cider Festival is happening on 1st – 3rd February 2019 at Pontins Sand Bay holiday park, near Weston-super-Mare in Somerset. We’ll have exclusive use of the park for all 3 days and will be filling it with an amazing line-up of live music and Bluecoat entertainment! There is also a heated indoor swimming pool and games room to keep you out of mischief.
Standard Tickets with accommodation are priced at £165 per person (+ b/f) and booked per chalet (Single, twin, Double and Triple berths available).
Ticket price includes chalet accommodation, meals (evening meal Fri / Sat / Sun and breakfast Sat / Sun) plus all entertainment and leisure facilities. All you’ll need is a towel, a swimming costume and money for the bar!
Day Tickets and Weekend Tickets Without Accommodation are also available:
Friday Day Ticket: £29 + b/f
Saturday Day Ticket: £49 + b/f
Sunday Day Ticket: £39 + b/f
Weekend Ticket Without Accommodation: £99 + b/f
These tickets include an evening meal as well as all music, entertainment and leisure facilities but DO NOT include accommodation on site.
Doors open at 1pm on Friday (live music starts at 6.15pm) and 11am on Saturday and Sunday (live music starts at 12.15pm).
Our music line-up will be outstanding from beginning to end and includes the likes of Ferocious Dog, Skinny Lister, Tankus The Henge, Beans On Toast, Buster Shuffle, Gaz Brookfield, Skimmity Hitchers, Funke & The Two Tone Baby, Black Water County, The Leylines, Husky Tones, Dana Immanuel & The Stolen Band, The Hawkmen, The Wood Burning Savages The Surfin’ Birds, Imprints, Nick Parker, Palooka 5 and John D Revelator with DJ Dapper Dan keeping you grooving until late!
Our Sunday fancy dress theme is SEA-CIDER so dig out your favourite beach and maritime garbs and join the fun…
Tickets are available from our online ticket shop but get in quick as Early Bird Tickets sold out immediately and Standard Price Tickets are being snapped up rapidly! Tickets are booked per room (not per person) and you can choose between Singles, Doubles, Twins and Triples.
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
* Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred after purchase.
* The right of admission is reserved.
* You must keep your festival wristband on at all times. Persons without a wristband will be excluded from the
* Only alcohol and soft drinks bought on site may be consumed. Persons bringing alcohol from outside the festival
will be excluded from the site.
* No illegal drugs, nitrous oxide or legal highs can be brought onto the site.
* This is an 18+ event. If you are fortunate to look younger than 25 you will be asked for ID on entry. No ID, No
* Strobe lighting will be used at the festival.
* Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and offenders will be ejected from the site.
* You must not use the swimming pool or other leisure facilities while under the influence of alcohol.
* The management reserve the right to alter the advertised programme at any time.
* The ticket price includes an evening meal on Fri / Sat / Sun and breakfast on Sat / Sun / Mon.
* Bedding hire is included in the ticket price, however you will need to provide your own towels.
* With the exceptions of assistance dogs notified to us on booking, pets are not
allowed on site.